Geralds chili cheese tots with brats. Deep fry tater tots until crispy. Deep fry bratwurst pieces until plump. Homemade chili served on top of crispy tots and topped with melty cheese.
Remove from oven and serve immediately. Nutrition Information Krystal, Loaded Tots, Chili Cheese. Frisch's Big Boy, Appetizer, Chili Cheese Tots. You can have Geralds chili cheese tots with brats using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Geralds chili cheese tots with brats
- It's 1 bag of of frozen tater tots.
- Prepare 3 can of Hot dog chili sauce.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 lb of Bratwurst of your liking Cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced small.
Johnny Rockets, Side Of Chili Cheese Tots. Teddy's Bigger Burgers, Large Cheese Tater Tots. Tots slathered in chili and cheese sauce might seem out of reach for anyone following a low carb, low glycemic load plan, but think again. And at less than half of the carbs of the Sonic chili Cheese Tots, you can enjoy guilt-free knowing you're getting in your vegetable, dairy and your meat groups.
Geralds chili cheese tots with brats step by step
- deep fry tater tots until crispy.
- drain tots on paper towels.
- deep fry bratwurst pieces until plump.
- drain these on paper towels also.
- in a large pan put half of your tots.
- use 1 and a half cans of chili sauce to cover.
- layer mozzarella cheese evenly.
- now add your brat chunks evenly across the top.
- add the remaining half of tater tots.
- use the rest of your chili sauce over that.
- evenly spread out the cheddar cheese on top of the chili.
- bake in a preheated 400°F oven uncovered until the chili is hot and the cheese is melted and gooey.
- top with diced onions and enjoy you should be able to hear your arteries clog as your belly is filled.
These chili cheese tater tots are a serious crowd pleaser. The crisp exterior of the tots with the spicy chili and creamy queso melds in the most beautiful way. And of course, if you're a person who invites people over to watch sports, this would be great next to the pierogi-style vegan quesadillas or vegan. Amplify your tots with hearty chili and shredded cheese. This recipe is perfect for a game day tailgate, or as a delicious comfort food side dish.