Easy Simple Slow-Cooker Chili.
You can cook Easy Simple Slow-Cooker Chili using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Simple Slow-Cooker Chili
- Prepare 1 lb. of Ground beef, browned & drained.
- You need 1 lb. of Johnsonville ground sweet Italian sausage, browned & drain.
- It's 2 of -cans, brooks Chili Mix (28 oz) ea.
- It's 1 of -can, bushes Chili Starter Mix.
- You need 1 of -can, petite diced tomatoes(14.5 oz) mashed.
- Prepare 1 of -can, dark red kidney beans (14.5 oz) drained.
- You need 1 of -can, black beans (14.5 oz) drained.
- Prepare 2 of onions, diced & sauteed.
- Prepare 1/4 slice of green pepper, diced & sauteed.
- It's 1 tbsp. of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of Dry Marjoram.
- You need 1 tsp. of Dry cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Ground black pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Easy Simple Slow-Cooker Chili step by step
- Preheat the slow-cooker.
- Brown meats & drain off fat; add to slow-cooker..
- Add all can ingredients to slow-cooker..
- Saute' onions & green peppers in olive oil for 3 minutes; add to slow-cooker..
- Set slow-cooker for 6 hours and let it cook; when done; ready to serve..
- Note: "If you would like thicker chili; just mash or add to a blender 1 to 2 cups of beans; then add to the chili.".