Tri-coloured Bell Pepper Caprese Salad. I originally got the idea for this tri-colored bell pepper caprese salad recipe from Jeremy's Aunt Pam. She always makes tasty salads, and this one was no exception. I don't remember exactly what she put in hers, but I'm assuming it's just like this recipe - a classic caprese that substitutes colorful bell.
In this salad, red, yellow and orange bell peppers are first roasted I like to use peppers of different colors as this really makes for an attractive salad, but either color alone would work just as great too. Place the bell peppers in a clean paper bag, seal Finally, garnish the pepper salad with fresh chopped Italian parsley. Serve at room temperature and with crusty bread. You can have Tri-coloured Bell Pepper Caprese Salad using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tri-coloured Bell Pepper Caprese Salad
- It's 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 of orange bell pepper,.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper each thinly sliced,.
- It's 1 of medium onion cubed,.
- You need 50 grams of French beans cut into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 5-6 of baby corns cut longitudinally.
- It's 100 grams of mini mozzarella balls or fresh paneer cubes, I have used paneer.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil leaves.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of freshly grounded black pepper.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Servings are estimated as a salad. A bright and colorful caprese salad with red and yellow tomatoes and green basil leaves is fresh-tasting and easy to make. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar over the salad; season with salt and black pepper. Make the best Grilled Tri-Colored Pepper Salad with this easy recipe.
Tri-coloured Bell Pepper Caprese Salad instructions
- Heat olive oil in a non stick pan and toss all vegetables until shiny, but ensure that the vegetables don't loose there crunch..
- Add salt, pepper and oregano and mix well..
- Take out in a bowl and refrigerate for half an hour..
- Now mix rest of the ingredients and do the plating as per the tri colours before serving..
- Can be made up to a day in advance and can also be easily doubled, if needed..
- Enjoy this delicious healthy salad.
Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on HowStuffWorks.com. Place bell peppers in shallow glass serving dish. Combine oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and black pepper in small bowl; whisk until well combined. For the entire recipe and learn more about how to cook with superfoods visit the blog WholeBodyReboot.com. The hands-off approach for this summery caprese recipe means no blistering the peppers on the stovetop and no need to peel them—although some of the skins will slide right off after cooking if you nudge them along.