Chilli Chicken Tagliatelle in Tomato and Sour Cream Sauce. This tagliatelle with cherry tomato, chorizo and cream sauce is perfect for those busy days when you want to whip up something tasty and comforting really Meanwhile, add the passata and cream to the pan (add the cream to taste - the sauce should be a deep orangey red colour) and let bubble away. Known as tagliatelle all'aglione in Tuscany, this dish is named for the generous amount of garlic (aglio in Italian) in the sauce. Cover chicken with chicken broth and water.
Crisp-tender chicken in the most amazing cream sauce ever. It's so good, you'll want to guzzle down the sauce! I know Thanksgiving is in a few days but I just needed a break from all the turkey-stuffing-sweet potato-brussels sprouts taste testing and try something fun with something completely. You can have Chilli Chicken Tagliatelle in Tomato and Sour Cream Sauce using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chilli Chicken Tagliatelle in Tomato and Sour Cream Sauce
- You need of Chilli Coated Chicken.
- Prepare 2 of Sliced Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Red Cayenne Pepper (Chilli Powder).
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 pinch of Ground White Pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of Garlic Infused Olive Oil.
- Prepare 4 slice of Streaky Bacon.
- You need of Tomato and Sour Cream Sauce.
- You need 1 can of Chopped Tomatoes.
- It's 1 pinch of Ground Black Pepper.
- It's 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 bunch of Chopped Coriander.
- Prepare 1 dash of Garlic Purée.
- It's 1 dash of Tomato Purée.
- It's 1 dash of Chilli Purée.
- It's 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- Prepare 150 grams of Tagliatelle.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It's 1250 ml of water.
These enchiladas have a white creamy sauce instead of the traditional tomato based sauce. I've been asked for this recipe over and over again, so I thought I Gradually add chicken broth and water; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly. While the pasta is cooking you can start the sauce. Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently saute the onions and garlic- Do NOT let them go brown.
Chilli Chicken Tagliatelle in Tomato and Sour Cream Sauce instructions
- Start by adding the cayenne pepper, paprika, salt and white pepper to a bowl and mix to make a uniform powder..
- Add the garlic oil to the Chilli mix.
- Mix in the chicken and bacon to get an even coating then leave the bowl to one side..
- Bring a saucepan of water to a rolling boil, add a pinch of salt and then the pasta and cook for 8 minutes. (Test texture around 6-7 minutes, it should be soft with some springiness when done)..
- Add the chopped tomatoes to a medium heat saucepan and simmer..
- Add the Coriander, Garlic, Chilli and Tomato Purée and continue to simmer stirring occasionally. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Bring a frying pan to a high heat with a dash of oil and add the Chilli Chicken mix..
- Fry the chicken and bacon, searing on each side before turning..
- Once the chicken is sealed add the sauce to the frying pan and turn the heat to medium-low. Cook until chicken is cooked through..
- Once the pasta has the right texture, drain the water in a colander without drying the pasta completely..
- Add the pasta, chicken and sauce to the same saucepan and put on a low heat..
- Finally, add the sour cream whilst stirring and black pepper to taste. Serve with garlic bread if you wish!.
Tagliatelle with grilled chicken & tomatoes. Chicken In Sour Cream Sauce, Chicken In Sour Cream, Venison Chops With Sour Cream Sauce, etc. Ingredients: Chicken of your Choice Spices of your Choice Onion Garlic Chicken Broth Can of Tomatoes. The tomato cream sauce is easier on the waistline, but still has a rich and creamy taste. Remove from heat and stir in soured cream.