You can have Lasagna Pizzazz using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna Pizzazz
- Prepare 1 lb of ground Italian sausage.
- It's 2 packages of pepperoni.
- Prepare 2 cup of button mushrooms, chopped.
- Prepare 26 oz of robust marinara (not chucky style).
- Prepare 16 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 16 oz of provolone cheese.
- Prepare 16 oz of muenster cheese.
- It's of oregano.
- It's of caraway seeds.
- It's of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 packages of no boil lasagna noodles.
Lasagna Pizzazz instructions
- Brown sausage in skillet, add in mushrooms, caraway seeds and oregano..
- Coat the bottom of the lasagna pan with marinara (about 1 cup) layer lasagna noodles meat (either sausage or pepperoni) and cheese (either mozzarella, provolone or muenster) and one cup of sauce and repeat with opposite ingredients each layer..
- Top layer will be remaining sauce and cheese, the sauce should be on top of the cheese on this layer (kind of like a deep dish pizza)..
- Bake at 350 for 55 minutes. Remove and top with parmesan cheese and oregano, let cool for 10 minutes and serve..