Eggplant Lasagna. This lasagna recipe replaces the traditional pasta with eggplant slices and adds layers of seasoned ground beef. Eggplant Lasagna makes an easy and delicious lasagna recipe the whole family will love! This eggplant lasagna is the perfect solution for a dish with tons of flavor without missing the pasta.
People absolutely love the lasagna we. This eggplant lasagna from Delish.com is cheesy and completely meat free. Lay slices on a cooling rack and season with salt. You can have Eggplant Lasagna using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Lasagna
- Prepare 10 pieces of fried eggplant slices sliced lengthwise and thin about 1/4 inch.
- You need 1 quart of marinara sauce see basic marinara sauce recipe or use your own or favorite jar sauce.
- Prepare 1 pound of ricotta cheese Galbani best choice or another low moisture type.
- It's 1 pound of five cheese Italian shredded cheese kraft or Sargento.
- You need of Mrs. Dash original blend.
Some eggplant lasagna recipes ask you to grill the eggplant slices instead. While this imparts a nice smoky flavor, I find that grilling individual slices is too time-consuming; roasting is hands-off and more. Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna Recipe Without Noodles - Gluten-Free - This healthy low carb eggplant lasagna recipe without noodles is quick and easy to make, using simple ingredients. This keto eggplant lasagna recipe is a delicious low-carb marriage of two Italian comfort dishes: Eggplant Parmesan and Meat Lasagna.
Eggplant Lasagna step by step
- Line half sterno tray with marinara sauce..
- Place first layer of eggplant slices in tray..
- Mix ricotta with Mrs. Dash original seasoning to taste..
- Spread ricotta cheese on top if eggplant..
- Put more marinara sauce over ricotta mixture then liberally sprinkle shredded Italian cheese blend over..
- Rest above steps ensuring you finish with layer of shredded Italian cheese blend..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheight..
- Put tray loosely covered with foil in oven and bake approximately 30 to 45 mins..
- Remove foil cover and allow to brown approximately 10 mi s..
- Remove tray from oven and allow 10 mins to cool before cutting into serving size pieces..
The roasted eggplant slices serve as the lasagna "noodles. This Low-Carb Eggplant Lasagna recipe is made with eggplant slices, which makes it perfect for those following a low-carb or gluten-free diet. Broiled eggplant stands in for lasagna noodles in this robust dish. Vegan eggplant lasagna, made with eggplant slices, marinara sauce, vegan tofu ricotta and vegan parmesan cheese. Layer this cheesy, saucy Eggplant Lasagna recipe from Food Network for a hearty vegetarian Italian meal.