Spaghetti with prawns, baby spinach, chilli and garlic. Cook the spaghetti according to pack instructions. Add the garlic and chilli flakes and leave to infuse with the Add the spinach, pasta, basil and lemon juice. Cook spaghetti according to packet instructions.
Once it starts to sizzle Note • If you're feeling fancy, buy prawns still in their shells, prepare them yourself and make a quick baby stock with the. This simple and delicious spaghetti recipe with garlic butter mushrooms and spinach takes minutes to make and is perfect for busy weekdays. Yes, this pasta is really as good as it sounds. You can have Spaghetti with prawns, baby spinach, chilli and garlic using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with prawns, baby spinach, chilli and garlic
- It's 200 g of spaghetti or linguini.
- It's 1 bag of (washed) baby spinach.
- You need 2 of red chillies.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of pkt king prawns. (Raw best).
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of rapeseed oil.
- It's of Parmesan to finish.
And let's be honest, it's pretty hard to mess up pasta but this is one of those fail-safe, idiot-proof recipes that I'm. Keyword Garlic Parmesan Spinach Spaghetti Squash. The first time I tested this Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Spinach Spaghetti Squash I made it around lunchtime and told him he could have *just one bite* of my You could also do roasted carrots or fresh baby carrots and dip. In a large bowl, toss the spaghetti with the olive oil, butter, garlic, basil, salt, and pepper until evenly coated.
Spaghetti with prawns, baby spinach, chilli and garlic step by step
- Deseed and finely chop chilli and the garlic together..
- Start cooking the pasta in a large pan of rapidly boiling salted water. Give a stir to prevent sticking..
- Gently warm the oil in a large frying pan. Add in the garlic and chilli to soften and infuse. Taking care not to overheat/catch or burn the garlic..
- Add the prawns. If using raw tiger prawns make sure they have fully changed colour and gone pink. If using pre cooked prawns ensure they have been heated throughly being careful not to over cook as they can go rubbery. Remove from heat..
- Meanwhile pick over the spinach, removing a lot of the larger stalks (you don’t need to remove every single one) place baby spinach in a colander and pour through a Kettle of boiling water to wilt down sufficiently. Allow to drain, squeeze out a little of the excess moisture and add to the pan..
- At this point you could add optional flavour extras like nutmeg or smoked paprika. I like to keep this one simple though. Fully drain the pasta and combine in the frying pan, season generously..
- Serve topped with lots of finely grated Parmesan a good turn of cracked black pepper and if you like a little more heat a few chipotle chilli flakes..
All Reviews for Spaghetti with Garlic and Basil. Baby spinach gets treated to a quick saute with lots of garlic in this ultra-quick and savory recipe. Other greens such as kale can be substituted. Baby Spinach used here can be cooked, boiled, baked, or eaten raw. In this particular recipe, you get a meal jam-packed full of nutrients and simplicity.