You can cook Spaghetti Bolognese using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Bolognese
- You need 350 grams of mince beef.
- You need 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- It's of optional.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It's 1 clove of garlic.
- It's 1 tsp of gravy powder.
Spaghetti Bolognese instructions
- Chop and fry onion (and crushed garlic if using) for a couple of minutes, until no longer crunchy..
- Add meat and continue to fry until the meat is cooked (so that it is no longer pink).
- If you have red wine vinegar, add it once the meat is cooked and continue to fry for an extra minute..
- Add can of chopped tomatoes, mixed herbs plus a little water which can be used to rinse out the tomato tin.
- Stir while it comes to the boil..
- Put on lid and simmer for 20 minutes, checking occasionally and adding more water if required. If serving with spaghetti, start cooking the spaghetti now..
- Once done, stir in gravy powder if using and season with salt/pepper to taste..