Skillet Lasagna. A layered lasagna is a true labor of love that requires slow cooking a sauce, boiling noodles, and Cooked in just one skillet on the stovetop, this is truly a weeknight lasagna that you can add to your. With our simple recipe for Easy Skillet Lasagna you can enjoy this comfort food any night of the While cooking this lasagna recipe is simple, our Easy Skillet Lasagna recipe uses traditional. It's true, this easy skillet lasagna you make the entire lasagna dish in& one skillet.
I don't even like to cut it like traditional lasagna. Just serve it with a big spoon and you're good to go. Whip up a garden salad, get a loaf of. You can have Skillet Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Skillet Lasagna
- You need 1 box of No boil lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 lb of Mild Italian sausage.
- It's 1 of 26 oz jar of your favorite pasta sauce.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Shredded mozzarella, divided.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded parmesan cheese, divided.
- You need 1 cup of Ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Dried basil.
Lasagna isn't usually a dish you can throw together at the last minute. Even with no-boil noodles, it takes a good amount of time to get the components just right. Our goal was to transform traditional. Your family favorite dinner is now so much easier without all the hassle and ready in a fraction of the time.
Skillet Lasagna step by step
- In a large skillet over medium heat begin to cook and break down Italian sausage until no longer pink and cooked through 3/4 ways, drain remaining fat.
- While sausage is cooking, in a medium bowl mix together the ricotta cheese, 1/4 Parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and add salt, pepper and basil to taste..
- Once sausage is almost cooked throughly add half of the pasta sauce.
- Cover the sauce mixture with 4 lasagna noodles, breaking noodles to fit pan.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly over noddles.
- Place 4 more noodles over cheese mixture, breaking the noodles to fit the pan.
- Pour remaining pasta sauce over noodles and top with the rest of the shredded Parmesan and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Cover skillet and simmer over medium low heat until noodles are tender, about 20-25 minutes.
The original bowtie lasagna recipe called for sour cream here instead of ricotta, and it winds up being a little creamier. This Skillet Lasagna Recipe is an excellent alternative for those times you are in the mood for lasagna, but don't want to deal with the mess or have time to make it from scratch. Skillet Lasagna is a comforting and cheesy one pot meal. When you make a delicious lasagna and only have one pan to wash, that's winning. Skillet Lasagna is a shortcut recipe that saves time while making a super tasty family dinner!