Lasagna. Lasagne are a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. The ultimate comfort food lasagna, with layers of rich homemade meat sauce, creamy béchamel sauce , noodles , cheese and fresh mozzarella. Classic Lasagna is great for feeding a crowd, and also freezes well for new mom meals and quick thaw dinners.
Get traditional Italian versions and vegetarian lasagna recipes. Looking for an easy and healthy vegetarian lasagna recipe? Check out some favorite vegetarian and vegan lasagnas. You can have Lasagna using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagna
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It's 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It's 4-5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's to taste of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It's 2 of x 24 oz jar pasta sauce.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 15 oz of jar ricotta cheese.
- You need 1/2 c of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch fresh parsley, chopped (about 1/4 cup).
- It's 2-3 c of shredded mozzarella.
- It's 12 of lasagna noodles.
Lasagna é a cidade de uma raça de gatinhos chamados Doram. Nesse lugar, os Doram vivem em harmonia com a natureza, tornando-se Invocadores. Aventureiros que desejarem descansar um pouco, poderão beber na Taverna Forninho. Lasagna Bolognese is a typical dish of Emilia Romagna, in particular of the city of Bologna.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil for a few minutes, until fragrant. Add ground beef and cook until brown..
- Add both jars pasta sauce, Italian seasoning to taste and salt & pepper to taste. Stir until evenly mixed and turn heat to low, letting simmer while mixing other ingredients..
- In a medium bowl, mix 1-1/4 c mozzarella, the ricotta cheese, 1/4 c parmesan, egg and parsley. Stir until combined..
- Spread 1-1/2 c meat sauce in bottom of lightly greased 9x13 pan. Top with layers of 3 lasagna noodles, 1/3 of ricotta cheese mixture, and 1-1/2 c meat sauce, spreading each out evenly. Repeat layers two more times. Top with remaining 3 noodles and remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle top with rest of mozzarella & parmesan..
- Cover tightly with greased foil..
- Bake 1 hour. Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes..
- All done!.
Add lasagna to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Freezing homemade lasagna is a great way to have ready-made meals on hand for nights when it's all you can do to turn the oven on and heat up dinner. For everybody that loves to cook lasagna at home! From Italian lasagna (and its plural lasagne), possibly from Vulgar Latin *lasania, from Latin lasanum ("cooking pot"), from Ancient Greek λάσανον (lásanon, "trivet or stand for a pot"). Others argue the Italian lasagna originally derived from the Arabic (Semitic) lawzinaj ("almond cake").