You can cook Dagwood Sandwich using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dagwood Sandwich
- You need 1 loaf of french bread (I like the eveything loaf at walmart).
- Prepare 3/4 lb of honey ham (thin sliced).
- Prepare 1/2 lb of hard salami.
- You need 1/2 lb of sliced pepperoni.
- You need 6 slice of swiss cheese.
- It's 6 slice of pepper jack cheese.
- It's 1 large of tomato.
- You need 1 large of red onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of italian dressing.
- Prepare 1/3 jar of banana peppers.
- It's 1/4 head of sheeded lettuce.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper.
Dagwood Sandwich step by step
- slice bread in half down the middle.
- assembly sandwich~ pile up on both sides start with the ham ,then the salami , then the pepperoni.
- add slice cheese swiss on one side pepper jack on te othe side.
- then sliced red onion thin on one side and bannana pepper rings on the other side.
- lay opened on a cookie sheet and bake in a preheated oven at 350°F ~for 20~30 mins(I wrap the bottom of bread in foil so the bread doesn't get too crunchy).
- remove from oven and let cool 5 min.
- then as I cut each piece I add the topping's then lettuce,tomato,dressing salt and pepper.
- I add these with each piece so it doesn't get soggy.
- you can use what ever meats cheese's and veg's you like mix it up switch it around or make it like we do.