Chicken Alfredo Primavera. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Primavera Alfredo. Stir in Alfredo sauce, chives and lemon peel. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. It was about as close to macaroni and cheese and chicken. This is probably one of the easiest pasta dishes with meat sauce Cooking the chicken is as simple as seasoning and pan-frying it. You can have Chicken Alfredo Primavera using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Primavera
- It's of Main Ingredients.
- You need 1 lb of Rotini (or desired shape) pasta.
- Prepare 3 each of cooked/grilled skinless boneless chicken breasts (I used Tyson precooked from the freezer section).
- You need 2 cup of California Vegetable mix (broccoli, coliflower, & carrots) also in your freezer section.
- Prepare 2 each of jars of Classico Creamy Alfedo sauce (there are light version as well also tastes great).
- It's of Topping & Seasoning.
- It's 1 tbsp of salt for pasta water.
- You need 1 dash of parmasean cheese for each serving (optional).
Well, those are the actual steps that. Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my favorite dishes. This easy shrimp alfredo is an impressive dish that's so easy to make! Penne pasta, shrimp, vegetables, and a creamy alfredo?
Chicken Alfredo Primavera instructions
- Fill a large pasta pot with water to the top and place on high heat to boil.
- Add the 2 cups of California blend veggies to a medium sauce pan and cover with water. place on med-hi heat to boil as well. Time according to package or until desired tenderness. Usually about 10 mins. Drain, cover to keep warm..
- Cube chicken into bite size chunks. If using Tysons freezer chicken place on plate/dish and microwave for 1-2 minutes to make cutting easy. Add chicken to a deep skillet coated with nonstick spray. If using raw chicken brown in skillet with nonstick spray until opaque..
- Pour Classico Alfredo sauce over chicken in deep skillet and stir. (I add 1/4 cup milk to 1st jar, shake, pour to 2nd jar, shake, then add to skillet) Simmer on med-low heat until heated through. Cover and remove from heat..
- Once pasta water is boiling add salt and stir. Then add in rotini or desired shape pasta. Stir again to prevent sticking and throughout the cooking process. Time according to the package, usually 8-10 minutes for aldente. Note: Do Not add oil to your pasta water as this will make your pasta repel the sauce!.
- Once pasta is aldente or desired tenderness, drain off water. Note: Do Not rinse your pasta, you will wash away startch that holds the sauce to the pasta!.
- In a large bowl add sauce, vegetable mix, and pasta. Toss to combine..
- Top with parmasean cheese if desired. Serve with a crisp garden salad and crusty garlic or French bread..
Everyone LOVES this garlic shrimp alfredo penne! Crockpot Quinoa Chicken Primavera - easy, healthy, and totally delicious! made with peas, asparagus, quinoa, chicken, pesto, and Crockpot Quinoa Chicken Primavera. Jump To Recipe • Print Recipe. Our recipe for Simple Chicken Spinach Alfredo with Fettuccine is the perfect answer to the dinne question. It is so easy that you can pull it together any night of the week.