Beef and Sausage Chili.
You can have Beef and Sausage Chili using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef and Sausage Chili
- It's 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 pound of hot or sweet italian sausage or.a combination, casings removed.
- It's 2 of medium onions, chopped.
- It's 3 of celery stalks, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeno peppers, chopped.
- It's 1/2 of carrot, chopped.
- You need 6 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 can (15 oz) of fire roasted tomatos, drained reserve liquid.
- You need 1 can (28 ounce) of crushed tomatoes, drained reserve liquid.
- It's 1/2 cup of ketcup.
- You need 4 tablespoons of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- It's 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper and salt to taste.
- It's 1 teaspoon of or more to taste of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- It's of TO FINISH.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of freshly grated romano cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley.
Beef and Sausage Chili instructions
- In a large skillet brown beef snd sausage and remove to a 2 to 4 quart crockpot.
- Add all chopped vegetables and soften to skillet meat was cooked in about 5 minutes.
- Add wine and reserved tomato liquid and simmer and reduce until almost gone, add to crockpot with meat.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except romano cheese and parsley to crockpot and cover and cook on low 8 hours.
- Strain out all excess fat and discard. Add cheese and parsley, stir in.
- Serve in bowls, garnish with shredded cheddar cheese, shredded lettece, sour cream, chopped tomatos and chopped jalapenos. Bread is also great for dipping.