Slow Cooked Made The House Smell So Dam Good Chicken Cacciatore.
You can cook Slow Cooked Made The House Smell So Dam Good Chicken Cacciatore using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooked Made The House Smell So Dam Good Chicken Cacciatore
- Prepare 4 of Skinless boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 of Bell green peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh mushroom (8oz).
- Prepare 1 of Pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 lb of Pasta.
Slow Cooked Made The House Smell So Dam Good Chicken Cacciatore instructions
- Spread a coating of pasta sauce on the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Place chicken side by side in the slow cooker on top of the pasta sauce.
- Salt and pepper chicken.
- Cut up green pepper leaving the seeds in as well and place into,the slow cooker on top of the chicken.
- Break up pieces of mushrooms and toss into slow cooker on top of chicken.
- Chop up onion and toss into slow cooker.
- Drop in minced garlic.
- Pour rest of sauce onto the top of everything in the slow cooker.
- Slow cook 8 hours (sauce does get watery we don't mind that tho, if u like a chunkier fuller sauce I suggest adding 1 can of tomato paste as well after topping with the sauce).
- Boil water and cook pasta according to package.
- When done take out piece of chicken using tongs gently as its very easy to shred. Place on cutting board and shred..
- After pasta is done drain and place desired amount on plate add some sauce on top pasta top with the shredded chicken add sauce to the top of the chicken along with the mushrooms and peppers. Enjoyyy..