You can have Pasta Primavera using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta Primavera
- Prepare 6 oz of Penne Pasta.
- You need 1 cup of fresh sugar snap peas.
- You need 1 of yellow squash, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini squash, chopped.
- You need 2/3 cup of matchstick carrots.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, sliced (matchstick).
- You need 1 of green bell pepper, sliced (matchstick).
- Prepare 1 of small head of broccoli, cut to mini tree tops.
- It's 4 tsp of Olive Oil, divided.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- It's 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1/2 of onion diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh basil, chopped.
- It's 1/4 cup of fresh parsley chopped.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese, grated.
Pasta Primavera step by step
- Preheat oven to 450 F; Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cook pasta according to instructions, add sugar snap peas 3 minutes before finished. Drain.
- Mix all other veggies (squash, carrots, bell peppers and broccoli) with 2 tsp olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and Italian seasoning. Place on prepared baking sheet and roast until tender ~15min..
- Saute onion in remaining oil until tender in a large skillet ..
- Add pasta, basil, parsley and balsamic vinegar. Mix and cook until heated through, ~3-5 min..
- In a large bowl mix roasted veggies with pasta mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..