Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto.
You can cook Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto
- It's 48 ounces of meatballs see my recipe for meatballs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need 2/3 cup of dried basil Pesto see my recipe.
- You need 1 quart of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 2 quarts of Alfredo sauce see my recipe.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 6 ounces of no bake lasagna pasta.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1-1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Prepare To taste of smoked paprika optional.
Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto step by step
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook the meatballs frying in oil, and cook Alfredo sauce..
- Move meatballs to a paper towel.
- Cook the second batch.
- Layer the bottom of the pan with half the meatballs sprinkle with smoked paprika..
- Mix the parmesan cheese with the cottage cheese..
- Add half the Alfredo sauce.
- Add a layer of pasta, and then cottage cheese..
- Now add the Pesto to the top of cottage cheese.
- Next add a layer pasta.
- Add rest of meatballs I cut these meatballs in half for better coverage.
- Add the rest of Alfredo sauce, and sprinkle with smoked paprika..
- Add the shredded cheese.
- Bake in oven for 60 minutes.
- Let rest 15 minutes.
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.