Bolognese Sauce. Hazan had a few recipes for the classic sauce. Serve this savory and decadent sauce as a hearty weeknight meal over spaghetti or rigatoni. How to Make a Classic Bolognese Sauce (Sugo alla Bolognese).
Instead, the sauce should release the occasional small bubble or two. When finished, the sauce Best bolognese I have ever made! A classic Bolognese Sauce should be in every home cook's repertoire! You can have Bolognese Sauce using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bolognese Sauce
- You need 400 kg of mince meat.
- You need 1 of chopped onion and 1 finely chopped garlic clove.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of ketchup and 2-3 tbsp WoreChester sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of red wine, salt n pepper to taste and extra Virgin olive oi.
My version is smooth, rich, hearty and slow cooked to perfection. The very essence of Italian comfort food! Bolognese is so much more than just a meat sauce. When the temperature starts to drop, what sounds better than pasta smothered in rich, hearty, umami-bomb bolognese?
Bolognese Sauce instructions
- Put oil (enough to cover the bottom) into a pan and place on medium heat then add the onion let them go soft after add the garlic let cook for a few minutes.
- After a few minutes put in the mince meat add salt n pepper to taste cook until all browned,then add the cup of red wine put the lid on and let cook until wine has reduced..
- Once wine has reduced put in the tomatoes,ketchup and WoreChester sauce add more salt if needed stir well,turn down the heat to low put the lid back on and cook for at least an hour - stiring when needed add hot water if it gets too dry..
This homemade bolognese sauce is amazing! It goes so well with all of your favorite pasta dishes! It's not just meat and tomatoes over pasta. When making Bolognese, you want to use the best imported Italian plum tomatoes you can find. This is the best Bolognese sauce recipe, a staple in my home.