Kinda Chili Soup.
You can cook Kinda Chili Soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kinda Chili Soup
- Prepare 4 slice of Bacon, chopped.
- It's 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It's 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 1 can of (14.5 oz) chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Chili powder.
- You need 1 can of Black beans, drained and rinsed.
- It's 1 can of Pinto beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 2 stick of (13-16 oz) Smoked sausage or Italian sausage, sliced and then halved.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
Kinda Chili Soup step by step
- Cook bacon in a large pot over med. heat for about 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in onions, cook until they start to turn translucent, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add broth, tomatoes, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, plus 1/2 a broth can of water.
- Drain & rinse beans then stir them in and bring to boil, lower heat to a gentle bubbling and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add sausage, salt & pepper, cook about 5 minutes until soup thickens a little..
- Serve and enjoy.