Wood's Dynamite Chili.
You can cook Wood's Dynamite Chili using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wood's Dynamite Chili
- Prepare 2 lb of cubed meat.
- You need 3 small of dark chocolate squares.
- You need 1 packages of Williams chili seasoning.
- You need 2 can of undrained chili beans (mild).
- You need 2 can of undrained rotel with diced chilis.
- It's 1 large of squeeze of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 dash of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Lawrys seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of brandy of choice.
- Prepare 1 dash of provence or Italian herb blend.
Wood's Dynamite Chili step by step
- Place cubed meat in frying pan and season with ground black pepper, seasoned salt, provence (or you can use an Italian herb blend)..
- Cook meat on medium-high to caramelize. Add a decent dash of your favorite brandy (I like Paul Masson vs) and cook off alcohol. Once caramelized, remove from heat..
- Dump 2 undrained cans of your favorite chili beans (in mild sauce), and 2 cans of undrained Rotel with diced green Chiles into a crock pot. Turn crock pot on high..
- Add the meat to the crock pot and stir together. Add a big squeeze of your ketchup of choice, and a few dribbles of liquid smoke..
- Add a few decent squares (3 or 4) of dark chocolate to the chili and let it melt into the mixture..
- Once the chocolate is melted, give it another stir for good luck..
- Cook in crock pot for 3-4 hours to allow the flavors to come together and the meat to tenderize..