Seafood Pasta. Seafood Pasta is the perfect way to impress your friends and family and its actually really easily! Creamy, rich seafood pasta featuring shrimp, prawns, salmon, or scallops regular pasta into a special weeknight dinner. Clams, mussels and shrimp are just a few of our favorite seafood varieties to add to pasta.
A classic, easy seafood pasta made using a seafood marinara mix: prawns / shrimp, calamari, fish and mussels tossed through a simple, tasty tomato sauce. Made properly, the real proper Italian way. This seafood pasta recipe was inspired by Rylstone Extra Virgin Olive oil and combines fresh ocean flavours of vongole, flat head and prawns with juicy. You can cook Seafood Pasta using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood Pasta
- It's 155 g of cooked pasta of your choice.
- It's 75 g of Garlic & Herb Butter.
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 225 g of Hake cut into bite sized pieces.
- You need 150 g of Prawns shelled and deveined.
- It's 120 g of smoked mussels.
- It's to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 100 g of asparagus.
- You need 60 g of cherry tomatoes sliced in half.
- Prepare 250 ml of fresh cream.
- You need 1 of heaped teaspoon of basil pesto.
- You need 1 of Jalapeno chopped.
- Prepare of Parmesan as desired.
Place a bowl of pasta + seafood in front of us, and it's almost guaranteed we'll want seconds. This is especially true with seafood—we love that briny. Martha Stewart's seafood pasta recipes include riffs on fettuccine alfredo, spaghetti with clams, and Quick, Easy, and Delicious Pasta Recipes Ideal for Weeknight Dinners. The Hairy Bikers' seafood pasta has plenty of all your favourite things: mussels, prawns and squid.
Seafood Pasta step by step
- Melt butter in a pan then add in fish. Season with salt, pepper and paprika. Stir and when just about done, add in prawns and continue to cook until prawns are done. Remove from pan..
- Add olive oil to pan and toss in the asparagus. Season with salt and black pepper. When partially cooked, add in your cherry tomatoes. Stir to mix in..
- Stir in fresh cream and add in chopped jalapeno..
- Add in basil pesto and stir. Allow to cook for a few minutes. You will notice cream will start to thicken..
- Add to sauce the cooked hake, prawns and smoked mussels. Mix in..
- Lastly add in the cooked pasta and stir to combine..
- Serve with grating of parmesan. Enjoy!.
Plus a generous side helping of garlic ciabatta! Learn how to make Scoglio (Seafood Pasta). Seafood Pasta (with Shrimp, Scallops and Clams) - Rasa Malaysia. Easy seafood pasta with homemade tomato pasta sauce. Serve this seafood pasta with a crispy salad, some warm bread and prepare to smile.