You can have Skillet Lasagna using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Skillet Lasagna
- Prepare 12 of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 15 oz of cottage cheese.
- It's .5 c of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Italian seasoning.
- It's of Nonstick cooking spray.
- It's 24 oz of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 10 oz of thawed & squeezed frozen spinach (or can substitute meat).
- Prepare 2 cup of shreaded mozzarella cheese.
Skillet Lasagna step by step
- Cook noodles per package directions.
- Mix cottage cheese &.25 cup of parmesan cheese & italian seasoning.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray but do not turn on.
- Pour.5 jar of pasta sauce in skillet.
- Top with 4 noodles.
- Spread half the cottage cheese mixture then half the spinach and half the mozzarella cheese.
- Repete - noodle, cottage cheese, spinach, mozzarella.
- Top with the last 4 noodles then the rest of the sauce & parmesan cheese.
- Cover, place on medium-low & cook for 20 minutes. Cheese should be melted & sauce bubbling.
- Turn heat off. Allow to sit 5 minutes covered & serve.