White Chicken Chili.
You can have White Chicken Chili using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Chicken Chili
- Prepare 1 lb of shredded cooked chicken (I’ve used ground chicken also).
- Prepare 16 oz of Sour Cream.
- It's 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 of medium white onion, diced.
- It's 1 of medium jalapeño, diced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 (14.5 oz) of can navy beans (drained and rinsed).
- It's 1 (14.5 oz) of can great northern beans (drained and rinsed).
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of can white corn.
- It's 1 (14.5 oz) of can chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne (or other ground pepper such as habanero, ghost, etc for more heat).
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare of Mozzarella Cheese as topping.
White Chicken Chili instructions
- In a medium stock pot, heat olive oil and sauté onion and jalapeños until soft. Add garlic and sauté for a minute or two until fragrant..
- Add chicken, beans, corn, broth, and spices. Bring to just to boiling and reduce heat to simmer for 30 mins..
- Add sour cream and heavy cream and continue to heat another 10 mins..
- Add mozzarella individually (optional).