low calorie skillet lasagna. You wouldn't think that lasagna could be a lean and delicious dish until you have tried this low-calorie spinach lasagna recipe. You can see from the ingredient list that it doesn't even take a whole lot of ingredients to make up this. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally; reduce heat to low.
Gluten Free and Lactose Free Eggplant Lasagna, in collaboration with Lucini. If you're looking for a low-calorie meal, you probably want to avoid lasagna. Most versions are loaded with meat and cheese, causing them to be high in both fat and calories. You can have low calorie skillet lasagna using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of low calorie skillet lasagna
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 of tomatoe chopped.
- You need 8 oz of tomatoe sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of parsley.
- It's 1 tsp of Sweet basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of broken lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cottage cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of seasoned grated parmasean - I use the garlic and basil one.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 1 of mozzarella cheese for garnish.
Restaurant versions tend to be among the worst offenders, but some homemade versions can be just as bad. A healthy, low calorie and high protein lasagna recipe that uses fat free cheese, low fat beef, frozen spinach and whole wheat lasagna noodles. I know it's not one of those super pretty lasagnas where the cook carefully layers each ingredient, but it's still wonderful! This one pot lasagna features everything you love about lasagna without the grains or dairy!
low calorie skillet lasagna instructions
- Brown meat with the onion and garlic in a large skillet.
- Add tomatoe, tomatoe sauce, water, parsley, oregano, basil , salt.
- Stir in your pasta and bring to a boil. Keep stirring.
- Reduce Ur heat to low and cover. Cook for 20 minutes or until your pasta is tender.
- In small bowl combine your egg, parm, and cottage cheese.
- Pour over skillet and cover and cook about 5 more minutes.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese when serving.
It's the perfect one pot meal for a busy weeknight that the whole family will love. Growing up in an Italian family, I know how serious lasagna is. I grew up in New York. I love a delicious lasagna and I think this low-calorie recipe delivers the perfect balance of sauce, beef, and cheesiness. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.