Easy Veggie Lasagna.
You can have Easy Veggie Lasagna using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Veggie Lasagna
- Prepare 12 of no boil lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- It's 1 package of (pint) sliced crimini mushrooms roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of yellow squash, diced.
- You need 2-3 T of minced garlic (jarred is fine).
- It's 2 T of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of box/bag of spinach/kale mixed leaves.
- Prepare 16 Oz of part skim ricotta.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare handful of fresh basil leaves, chopped.
- It's 15 Oz of can of tomato sauce.
- It's 15 Oz of can diced tomatoes.
- It's 16 Oz of packet of shredded mozzarella.
- It's of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of fresh black pepper.
Easy Veggie Lasagna instructions
- Pre heat oven to 375. Get a 9 x 13 lasagna pan. Put just a little bit of sauce on the bottom, a quarter of the can at most. Put down the first layer of noodles..
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add onions, mushrooms, squash, and garlic. Stir occasionally, and saute until tender and glossy..
- Whisk the 2 eggs with the ricotta, spread 1/3 over the noodles. Cover with 1/2 of remaining sauce. Sprinkle 1/3 of the spinach kale, sprinkle 1/3 of the sautéed vegetables, 1/3 of the basil, and dust with parmesan. Add fresh black pepper. Lay the next layer of noodles down and repeat. Then repeat again..
- On the top layer instead of tomato sauce, sprinkle the diced tomatoes evenly. Cover with the mozzarella, dust with parmesan, and bake on the center rack for 45 minutes. Let rest for at least 15 minutes before serving..