Spinach lasagna Rolls!!!. Individual vegetarian lasagnas filled with spinach and cheese are family-friendly, satisfying and perfect for portion control. How to freeze lasagna rolls: These are also freezer-friendly and easy to make ahead for the week for batch cooking. These Spinach Lasagna Rolls are so easy to make!
I love this and I'd make this over. These roll-ups filled with spinach and lemon ricotta and topped with melty mozzarella are WAY easier to make than lasagna. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook lasagna noodles according to package directions until al dente. You can cook Spinach lasagna Rolls!!! using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach lasagna Rolls!!!
- You need 10 oz of spinach.
- It's 10 of lasagna noodles.
- You need 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 2 cups of marina sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It's of Mozzarella cheese.
These spinach zucchini lasagna rolls are easy to whip and taste delicious. You wouldn't even realize you are eating zucchini! As you might have noticed, I am posting little healthy recipes on the blog these days. These zucchini lasagna rolls are great for individual serving.
Spinach lasagna Rolls!!! step by step
- Boil lasagna noodles till done..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Chop up 10 oz fresh spinach.
- Combine chopped spinach ricotta cheese pepper salt your egg mix all ingredients together well..
- Get your lasagna noodles pat dry.spread your mixture onto lasagna noodles and roll..
- Get your dish add 1/2 cup marinara sauce on the bottom of dish lay your rolled lasagna in dish and add remaining marinara sauce over the tops of lasagna Rolls..
- Add amount of mozzarella shredded cheese to the top of them cover dish with foil.
- Place in oven bake for 40 minutes until finished.take out let cool.and enjoy😁.
These spinach artichoke lasagna rolls are ready in minutes and out of this world delicious! There is definitely something about the flavors of spinach I like to make these lasagna rolls with or without chicken in them, depending on our mood. If you are looking for a meatless meal to serve, you can't go. Spinach Lasagna Roll-Up Recipe: An incredible easy weeknight or weekend dinner the entire family will enjoy! We really love comfort food, like these spinach lasanga roll-ups, during the cold, winter months!