Spicy Italian Side Salad.
You can cook Spicy Italian Side Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Italian Side Salad
- It's 1 cup of Elbow Pasta.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of EVOO.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped Tomatoes.
- You need 1/3 cup of Chopped Red Onion.
- It's 1/3 cup of Chopped Sweet (Bell) Peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 clove of Chopped Garlic.
- It's 1/2 cup of Zesty Italian Dressing.
- It's 1 tbsp of Sriracha Sauce (MAY ADD MORE IF YOU LIKE IT SPICY).
Spicy Italian Side Salad step by step
- In salted water, boil pasta per instructions on bag..
- Meanwhile, add the EVOO to a small pot and add the onions, peppers and garlic. Cook until vegetables are tender..
- Drain cooked pasta and add to the vegetables. Add the tomatoes, Sriracha sauce and the Italian dressing. Stir and cover for 3-5 minutes..
- Serve hot or cold and enjoy!.