Eggplant sauce. Stir sauce into the eggplant, making sure to evenly coat the eggplant. Cook until the sauce has thickened. Eggplants, also known as aubergines, belong to the nightshade family of plants and are used in many Italian dishes.
This is a quick and easy Chinese eggplant with garlic sauce that's sweet and tangy. Plus, the eggplant pieces are so tender, they almost melt in your mouth. The eggplant is seared until crispy and smoky with minimal oil, and then cooked in a rich savory garlic sauce. You can cook Eggplant sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant sauce
- It's 1 medium of eggplant.
- Prepare 1/2 of salt.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 6 medium of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It's of oregano.
- You need of thymus.
Eggplant pasta sauce is a delicious way to use up your eggplant in a healthy, easy dish. Eggplant with garlic sauce (Yuxiang eggplant, 鱼香茄子) is a relatively easy and extremely delicious home-cooked dish. However, it is very tricky to cook eggplant. This is a quick and easy Chinese Eggplant recipe with a spicy garlic sauce that's so addictive.
Eggplant sauce instructions
- Slice one eggplant into 3 pieces, pour olive oil and salt above. Place inside of heated 200° over for 30 minutes and 5 more minutes with grill on..
- Skin and slice 6 tomatoes, garlic piece and one red onion. Pour olive oil in pot, place onions inside. Once onion changed the color to opaque, put garlic and minute later the tomatoes..
- After 15 minutes on low fire, place already sliced eggplant, salt, pepper, oregano and thymus..
- Once ready place any salty white cheese and parmesan..
Plus, the eggplant pieces are so tender, they almost melt in your. This popular Sichuan (Szechuan) side dish recipe for eggplant in garlic sauce is made with Chinese eggplant, which is thinner and longer than the short. Eggplant is the star of vegetarian entrée. The aromatic sauce is flavored heavily with garlic and has just the right amount of Chinese five spice and chili oil. Tender long Japanese eggplants quickly grilled, served with sesame tahini sauce.