Crumb Topped Grilled Cod Fillets.
You can have Crumb Topped Grilled Cod Fillets using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crumb Topped Grilled Cod Fillets
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of fresh cod fillet, skinless.
- You need of For Crumb Topping.
- You need 3/4 cup of fresh soft breadcrumbs, I used italian bread.
- It's 3 tablespoons of fresh grated extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Prepare of the zest of one lemon.
- It's 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 10 of thin pepperoni slices cooked crisp and crumbled.
- It's 1/2 tablespoon of minced celery.
- It's 1 tablespoon of each chopped fresh parsley and basil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced green onion.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Prepare of For Coating Sauce.
- It's 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- It's 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning blend.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper and salt to taste.
- It's 1 teaspoon of mustard sauce.
- Prepare of For Serving.
- Prepare of Melted butter and fresh lemon for servimg.
Crumb Topped Grilled Cod Fillets step by step
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Make Crumb Mixture.
- Combine all crumb ingredients in a bowl and,ix with a forl.
- Male Coating Sauce.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a small bowl and mix together.
- Prepare fish.
- Coat fish on all sides lightly with sauce.
- Press crumbs only on top of fish.
- Grill bottom of fish on grill without flipping, covering grill until fish is just cooked through and has moist juicy flakes. The time will depend on the thickness of the fish.
- Serve with melted butter and lemon slices.