Chilli Chicken Tagliatelle in Tomato and Sour Cream Sauce.
You can cook Chilli Chicken Tagliatelle in Tomato and Sour Cream Sauce using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chilli Chicken Tagliatelle in Tomato and Sour Cream Sauce
- Prepare of Chilli Coated Chicken.
- Prepare 2 of Sliced Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Paprika.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Red Cayenne Pepper (Chilli Powder).
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Ground White Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Infused Olive Oil.
- You need 4 slice of Streaky Bacon.
- You need of Tomato and Sour Cream Sauce.
- It's 1 can of Chopped Tomatoes.
- It's 1 pinch of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Chopped Coriander.
- It's 1 dash of Garlic Purée.
- Prepare 1 dash of Tomato Purée.
- Prepare 1 dash of Chilli Purée.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- It's of Pasta.
- It's 150 grams of Tagliatelle.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1250 ml of water.
Chilli Chicken Tagliatelle in Tomato and Sour Cream Sauce instructions
- Start by adding the cayenne pepper, paprika, salt and white pepper to a bowl and mix to make a uniform powder..
- Add the garlic oil to the Chilli mix.
- Mix in the chicken and bacon to get an even coating then leave the bowl to one side..
- Bring a saucepan of water to a rolling boil, add a pinch of salt and then the pasta and cook for 8 minutes. (Test texture around 6-7 minutes, it should be soft with some springiness when done)..
- Add the chopped tomatoes to a medium heat saucepan and simmer..
- Add the Coriander, Garlic, Chilli and Tomato Purée and continue to simmer stirring occasionally. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Bring a frying pan to a high heat with a dash of oil and add the Chilli Chicken mix..
- Fry the chicken and bacon, searing on each side before turning..
- Once the chicken is sealed add the sauce to the frying pan and turn the heat to medium-low. Cook until chicken is cooked through..
- Once the pasta has the right texture, drain the water in a colander without drying the pasta completely..
- Add the pasta, chicken and sauce to the same saucepan and put on a low heat..
- Finally, add the sour cream whilst stirring and black pepper to taste. Serve with garlic bread if you wish!.