Chilli Cheese Mash Potatos Cups.
You can have Chilli Cheese Mash Potatos Cups using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chilli Cheese Mash Potatos Cups
- You need of chilli.
- It's 1/2 kg of minced beef.
- It's 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 1 can of tomatos.
- It's 1 can of red kidney beens.
- It's 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of of each: garlic powder, chilli powder or paprica and blach pepper.
- It's 1 of salt to taste.
- You need of mash potatos with cheese.
- It's 2 large of potatos.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of of each chreded cheese: chidder, edam, parmesan, kashkawan(as u like).
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of little salt.
Chilli Cheese Mash Potatos Cups step by step
- preheat the oven to midum high (200c) up and down..
- in a pan, put the beef on a medium heat and and ground it by spoon untill it becomes brown. the water still there..
- add the shreded onion. then, blend the tomatos with the paste and add them to the beef..
- add the beens..
- sprinkle the spices and salt and mix. if u found that you need water, add some. after few mins close under it..
- now in another pan add the potatos after peeling and cutting it with some salt and cover it with water and boil until it become soft..
- take out the potatos without water and add the butter and cheeses on it but not all the parma just the half of it..
- now in the cupcake's tray put the cups if have it and put one spoonful of the mash.
- now put one spoon of the chili.
- cover it with mash potatos. sprinkle some paresan cheese..
- bake it until it become gold.