Chicken Parmesan Meatball Sandwiches.
You can have Chicken Parmesan Meatball Sandwiches using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Meatball Sandwiches
- You need 2 lb of Ground chicken.
- It's 3/4 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- It's 1/4 cup of Finely minced onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of Minced parsley.
- Prepare 2 clove of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 of Zest of 1 lemon.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of Shredded grana padano cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 quart of Marinara sauce.
- It's 4 oz of Shredded mozzarella cheeses.
- It's 3 slice of Provolone cheese per sandwich.
Chicken Parmesan Meatball Sandwiches instructions
- Preheat oven to 400F, setting the rack in the upper third of the oven..
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the mozzarella, provolone, marinara, and buns..
- Make meatballs from the mix and place on a foil lined baking sheet. Place meatballs fairly close together to make them fit..
- Spoon about 1/2 tsp of sauce over each..
- Bake for 15 minutes..
- Remove meatballs from the oven and increase temperature to broil..
- Spoon an additional 1/2 Tbsp of sauce over each meatball and top with some mozzarella..
- Broil for about 3 minutes, until the cheese has melted and turned gold..
- Remove tray from the oven. Place meatballs in sliced hoagie rolls (I fit 4), and top with more sauce and provolone cheese..
- Place sandwiches in the oven and bake until the cheese has melted and turned golden..
- Serve hot..