Brad'S pepperoni stuffed chicken breast. You can stuff chicken breasts with several different ingredients and you can't really go wrong with pepperoni and cheese. These chicken breasts are stuffed with sliced pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. They are also coated with flour and Italian breadcrumbs.
Chicken breasts are pounded thin and rolled up around a filling of pepperoni and mozzarella. They're topped with spaghetti sauce and baked, then served over pasta for a family-pleasing We substituted turkey pepperoni for the "real" stuff and low-fat cheese as well as finding a low-sodium spagetti sauce. Stuff ¼ of the cheese and the pepperoni slices into the pocket of each chicken breast. You can have Brad'S pepperoni stuffed chicken breast using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad'S pepperoni stuffed chicken breast
- You need 2 large of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 packages of sliced pepperoni.
- It's 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 4 large of basil leaves.
- Prepare 3 of strips of bacon cut in half.
- It's 1 of egg beaten with a little milk.
- You need 1 of garlic and herb bread crumbs.
I tore some of the slices to make them fit better. Dip each chicken breast in the flour, then the egg and finally the breadcrumb mixture. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. These stuffed chicken breasts are big on flavor!
Brad'S pepperoni stuffed chicken breast instructions
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Place on a cutting board. Butterfly breasts starting with the thick side.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Place mozzarella, pepperoni, and basil leaves on butterflied chicken.
- Fold back the chicken and lay strips of bacon over breasts.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until 145°F.
- Brush chicken with milk and egg mix. Dust with bread crumbs. Bake 10 more minutes . If crumbs are not brown turn on broiler a.few minutes.
Pepperoni stuffed chicken is an easy way to transform boring chicken breasts into something your family will ask for again and again! These Chicken Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Rolls are stuffed with chicken, bacon and a generous drizzle of Ranch dressing. Ideal for gameday or grab-n-go treats. Pepperoni Stuffed Chicken Parmesan: This twist on the traditional Chicken Parmesan will blow you away! Cut the chicken breasts in half, giving you four pieces.