You can cook Alfredo Lasagna using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alfredo Lasagna
- It's 1 1/2 lb of Sweet Italian Sausage.
- It's 4 clove of Garlic.
- It's 1 medium of Onion - chopped.
- You need 1 of 12 oz jar Roasted Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of White wine.
- You need 1 of 10 oz pkg. Frozen Chopped Spinach.
- It's 1 of 15 oz carton Ricotta Cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 large of Egg - lightly beaten.
- It's 2 of 17 oz jars Alfredo Sauce.
- It's 12 of Lasagna Noodles.
- Prepare 2 of 6oz pkg Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Grated or Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
Alfredo Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Remove sausage from casing and brown until crumbly. Drain, reserving 1 Tbsp. drippings. With drippings in skillet and meat removed, cook garlic and onions until tender. Return sausage, add red peppers and wine. Bring to a boil and simmer 5 min., until most of the liquid is absorbed..
- Cook spinach as directed. Drain and squeeze all water from spinach. Add egg, ricotta cheese, salt and pepper..
- Layer in baking pan or dish sprayed with cooking spray - 1c Alfredo Sauce; 4 lasagna noodles; half the spinach ricotta mixture; half the sausage mixture; 1/4 of mozzarella cheese; 1c Alfredo Sauce..
- Repeat with noodles, spinach mixture, meat mixture, mozzarella and 1c Alfredo sauce..
- Top with 4 noodles and remaining Mozzarella.
- Spread remaining Alfredo Sauce and top with Parmesan Cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 mins. Uncover and bake another 15 mins. Let stand for 15 min before serving..