Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup. We created this Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup to use up fresh zucchini, tomatoes and some of the fresh herbs from our garden - but you can also add other fresh Can I make this Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup in the slow cooker? From the questions we often get, I know that a lot. This easy tomato soup is thick with turkey sausage, cannellini beans, and pasta.
If you search Italian Sausage on Kalyn's Kitchen, it's pretty easy to see that spicy or mild turkey Italian sausage is one of my favorite ingredients to use for soup. And truthfully, I've loved all the Italian Sausage soups I've posted on the blog, but this Italian Sausage Soup with Tomatoes and Zucchini. Delicious and gluten-free, Creamy Keto Italian Sausage Soup, Keto Zuppa Toscana, is the perfect Tips for the perfect creamy keto Italian sausage soup. You can have Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- You need 2 cups of yellow onion (chopped).
- It's 2 cups of mini bell peppers (chopped).
- You need 4 of garlic cloves (minced).
- It's Pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- It's 3 of zucchinis cut into bite size pieces.
- It's 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 2 cups of chicken soup base.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of Colby jack cheese.
- You need Dash of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of motzerella or feta.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of basil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of thyme.
- Prepare of Extra cheese for garnish.
I really like to add cream cheese to soups to Generally, I peel the zucchini and take out any large seeds simply because the children are more. Sweet Italian sausage adds more great flavor too! #soup #zucchini #tomatoes #Italiansausage. Zero Point Weight Watchers Taco Soup packed with chicken breast, beans, corn, tomatoes, and tons of taco flavor. Cooked in the slow cooker or on the stove-top, this healthy dish will feed a crowd and.
Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup instructions
- To make the zucchini tomato Italian sausage soup: In a large soup pot or large Dutch oven heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and once hot, add Italian sausage meat. Break up the meat while it cooks with a wooden spoon..
- Once the Italian sausage meat has browned, add onion and bell pepper and saute for 4 minutes..
- Move the meat and vegetables to the sides and lower heat to medium. Add garlic, pepper flakes and tomato paste to the center of the Dutch oven and cook for two minutes, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes, zucchini, salt, pepper, chicken broth and Colby jack cheese and motzerella, along with basil and thyme and stir to combine..
- Bring the soup to a medium simmer and cook just long enough until the vegetables are tender about 10-15 minutes..
- Remove the soup from heat. Serve soup immediately with additional basil and cheese on top. Enjoy!.
This Italian Sausage Tomato Sauce is loaded with tomatoes and spices. It's great over zucchini noodles, pasta, mashed potatoes, and even on its I'm very excited to share this Italian Sausage Tomato Sauce recipe. It's a traditional recipe from my husband's family. In fact, this recipe was one of. lb sweet Italian turkey sausage, browned and drained very well. Place one layer of zucchini in bottom of dish, follow with a layer of tomato, a few rings of onion and some sausage.