Lasagna and sauce. This is my mom's special homemade lasagna recipe with made from scratch tomato sauce and delicious, cheesy filling. I have found none better anywhere. Serve with a leafy green salad and crusty.
The star of this lasagna recipe is the meat sauce. We brown sausage and lean ground beef and stir it Add another layer of the meat sauce and add noodles. Repeat until all the ingredients are used up. You can cook Lasagna and sauce using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna and sauce
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 4 jars of Silver Plated San marzano sauce.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 packages of oven ready lasagna.
- You need 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parm cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregeno.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 2 (8 ounce) of bags mozzerella cheese.
Today I made Chicken Lasagna With Homemade White Sauce and Red Chicken Sauce. Italian recipe with Indian Pakistani Style. This Lasagna With Meat Sauce is the Ultimate Comfort Food. Classic Lasagna is great for feeding a crowd, and also freezes well for new mom meals and quick thaw dinners.
Lasagna and sauce step by step
- Heat oven to 375.
- Large skillet cook meat until browned remove from heat and drain.
- In small bowl stir together ricotta cheese egg basil and oregano.
- Spread three fourths cup of meat sauce.
- Place three pieces of uncooked pasta crosswise over sauce. They should not touch.
- Spread 2/3 cup ricotta mixture evenly over pasta.
- Spread three fourths cup meat sauce evenly over pasta covering completely.
- Repeat the steps two more times top with remaining three pasta pieces.
- Spread remaining meat sauce completely over pasta.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil bake 30 minutes.
- Remove foil bake 10 to 15 minutes until hot.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
I've been making lasagna for a long time, and there are quite a few variables to play with. Diethood » Home » Savory Sundays: Lasagna Bolognese with Bechamel Sauce. My husband can have spaghetti alla whatever every other night, and lasagna the next night. Lasagne are a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. Lasagne, or the singular lasagna, is an Italian dish made of stacked layers of this flat pasta alternating with fillings.