Pepperoni Bread (EASY).
You can cook Pepperoni Bread (EASY) using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pepperoni Bread (EASY)
- It's 3 can of Pillsbury biscuits.
- You need 1/2 lb of pepperoni.
- It's 1 of brick of mozzarella cheese (cubed).
- You need 4 tbsp of butter (melted).
- It's 1 of Italian seasoning.
Pepperoni Bread (EASY) instructions
- oven = 350.
- flatten each biscuit, press each so they are about 1/4" thick..
- place 4 slices of pepperoni on each biscuit..
- place 2-3 cheese cubes on each biscuit atop the pepperoni..
- gather the edges of each biscuit so it contains the pepperoni & cheese in each..
- pinch the biscuit dough together so it stays closed. you will end up with several pepperoni balls..
- place your pepperoni balls in a 9x13" casserole dish. (seam down).
- brush melted butter over top each ball. sprinkle Italian seasoning over top. i like to sprinkle with parmesan cheese as well..
- place dish in the oven for 20 minutes. keep an eye in the balls so they don't burn..
- remove when golden. enjoy!.