You can have Lasagna Soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup
- You need 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 3 cups of chicken broth.
- It's 2 Tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 bag of Rotini noodles.
- It's 1/2 cup of parmasan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Oregano.
- It's to taste of Salt & pepper.
Lasagna Soup instructions
- Brown sausage, add onion, garlic until done. Stir in broth, tomato paste, bay leaf, and chopped tomatoes. Simmer 30 min..
- Add pasta, cook for 8 minutes more. Mix cheeses together with oregano, salt and pepper to taste. Serve on top of soup. Enjoy!.