You can cook Pasta Bake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta Bake
- You need 5 oz of chicken breast.
- You need 2 cup of penne.
- It's 1 cup of marinara.
- You need 1 cup of mozzerella cheese.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
Pasta Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring pot of water to rolling boil and frying pan to medium heat..
- When water is boiling, add noodles and cook until al dente..
- Place chicken breast in pan, cook until internal temperature is 165°F. When chicken is fully cooked, shred and season to taste with salt and pepper..
- When noodles are al dente, drain water. Add marinara sauce to pot, and stir..
- In seperate container, combine parmesan cheese, basil, thyme, and garlic powder. Mix together..
- Pour noodles into small cooking casserole dish (I used a 5"x9"). Cover with mozzerella cheese, evenly spread chicken, and season dish with parmesan mix..
- Cover dish with aluminum foil, and cook in oven for 15-20 minutes..