White Chicken Chili (only 5 ingredients).
You can have White Chicken Chili (only 5 ingredients) using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Chicken Chili (only 5 ingredients)
- Prepare 4 cups of chicken breast chopped and cooked. (Or 3 large chicken breasts frozen if you want to cook in the crockpot. Can shred after it’s cooked).
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth-fat free.
- You need 2 cups of salsa (mild, medium, hot, or verde, whichever you prefer).
- You need 48 oz of jar of great northern beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of 2% mozzarella cheese (or regular mozzarella if not watching calories).
White Chicken Chili (only 5 ingredients) instructions
- Add all except the cheese to crockpot and cook on low 6-8 hours if chicken is frozen. Make sure the chicken is cooked through. If chicken is cooked just heat on stove until hot..
- Add the cheese about 5 mins before you’re going to eat and stir..
- Can add seasoning if you want. Can top with sour cream and more cheese if you’d like. Enjoy!.