Garlicky Chicken and pepperoni Parmesan bake. Chicken breasts are breaded with flavorful crumbs, herbs, and Parmesan cheese, then baked for the easiest, quickest chicken dish ever. A wonderful baked chicken recipe that's quick and easy! Using just a few handy ingredients, create a delicious main dish, that also makes great leftovers - if there are.
If you want to add a few mini turkey pepperoni or olives under the cheese. BEST Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe ever! Chicken parts dipped in melted butter, dredged in bread crumbs and Parmesan, and baked until crisp. You can cook Garlicky Chicken and pepperoni Parmesan bake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlicky Chicken and pepperoni Parmesan bake
- You need 6 medium of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 packages of pepperoni.
- You need 2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 box of Spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need of garlic salt and pepper.
- It's 1 can of Spaghetti sauce.
- It's 2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
The family loved it… garlicky yummy-ness! It was easy to prepare and bake while finishing up the other dishes. Bake the Chicken Parmesan until the sauce is bubbly and the cheese has formed a golden brown crust on top. Boil the pasta according to the package directions, drain, then toss with olive oil.
Garlicky Chicken and pepperoni Parmesan bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Meanwhile Boil spaghetti noodles to desire tenderness..
- Lightly coat chicken in Italian bread crumbs. Pan fry chicken in extra virgin olive oil til done. Drain..
- When noodles are done. Combine with half of butter, minced garlic, garlic salt and pepper, and italian seasoning. Mix well in put into a shallow dish. Crumble rest of butter on top of noodles..
- Layer with pepperoni..
- Layer with chicken. (I used less chicken and more pepperoni).
- Then layer with spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce. Then sprinkle with cheeses. Baked for 30-45 mins or until sauce is bubbling..
Serve the Chicken Parmesan over a bed of spaghetti with a sprinkle of parsley to garnish. Pepperoni Chicken Parmesan - Delicious and easy Pepperoni Chicken Parmesan made with panko crumbs, cheese, pepperoni and tomatoes. Basically… if Chicken and Pepperoni Pizza had a baby, THIS would be IT! It's chicken loving ME, still here, still going strong. Set a wire rack into a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.