Mexican lasagna. Mexican lasagna makes great leftovers, too! You can even serve it with eggs for breakfast. Mexican Lasagna. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Okay, while the name may not roll off the tongue as easily, this Mexican lasagna recipe made with tortillas, ground beef, enchilada sauce. This Vegetarian Mexican Lasagna is like an Enchilada layered up like lasagna, using tortillas instead of lasagna sheets. Easy Mexican lasagna with delicious layers of crispy tortillas, seasoned hamburger, beans, corn and melted cheese. You can have Mexican lasagna using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican lasagna
- It's 3 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare of med onion.
- You need of large Bell pepper.
- You need 2 can of ranch style beans.
- You need 1/2 can of red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 2 pkg of taco seasoning or your own mix.
- It's 1 of lot of cheese (I didn't measure when I made it).
- Prepare 1 pkg of tortillas med size.
- It's of sliced back olives.
- It's 1 of tomato.
- Prepare of sour cream.
The perfect weeknight dinner that's full of flavor! If You're A Fan Of Mexican Food, You'll LOVE This Mexican Lasagna Recipe! Flour Tortillas Layered With Tons Of Cheese, Shredded Chicken, Green Chile Enchilada Sauce, Black Beans, Corn. How to make Mexican lasagna with lasagna noodles?
Mexican lasagna instructions
- Cut up onion and 3/4 of a bell pepper. Cook onion and pepper when you brown the hamburger meat..
- Drain meat. Then put back in your pan. Add taco seasoning and beans if needed add a little enchilada sauce to add moisture to the mixture..
- In casserole dish put half the mixture in the bottom of the pan. Add a nice layer of cheese then cover with tortillas. Repeat once..
- Once completed add a thin layer of enchilada sauce to the tortillas. Layer top with cheese then back olives. Bake at 350 until cheese is melted about 20-30 minutes..
- Optional: when severing add a scoop of sour cream and sprinkle chopped tomatoes and Bell pepper.
Making Mexican lasagna is very simple. Mexican Lasagna is a cross between lasagna and enchiladas. Tortillas, meat sauce, and cheese layered and topped with your favorite Mexican toppings! Our Mexican Lasagna gives the classic pasta dish a festive makeover using corn tortillas and enchilada sauce the whole family Nutritional Information. Servings Per Recipe This Mexican Lasagna recipe will become a family favorite!