Chicken with Creamy Grape Sauce.
You can have Chicken with Creamy Grape Sauce using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken with Creamy Grape Sauce
- It's 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of cajun seasoning spice mix.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- It's 2 tsp of grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 2 of shallots, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- It's 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It's 1/4 cup of heavy cream, light cream or half and half can be substituted.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- It's 1 cup of fresh grapes, I used red grapes, but green are also good as well.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter, salted or unsalted.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Chicken with Creamy Grape Sauce step by step
- In a small bowl combine cajun seasoning, black pepper and parmesan cheese, Mix well..
- Toss chicken with spice mIxture in a bowl.
- Heat oil and butter in large skillet, add seasoned chicken in one layer do not crowd,.cook about 3 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Transfer chicken to a plate as done. Into skillet add shallots and garlic, soften a few seconds then add wine and reduce until almost gone, add broth and lemon juice ,simmer 2 minutes..
- Add cream as mustard, bring to a simmer..
- Add grapes and heat through.Taste sauce add salt and pepper if needed..
- Serve sauce on chicken.