Buffalo chicken pasta bake. Combining buffalo chicken dip and cheesy pasta in one pan creates a meal that everyone will love. These Buffalo Chicken Calzones are another easy and quick buffalo chicken recipe that. I love this pasta bake, it is a family favorite in my house, and you all know I am a huge buffalo chicken fan.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Which kind of Chicken for Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake? It's is on the spicy/hot side so if you aren't a fan of that, don't use too much hot sauce! You can have Buffalo chicken pasta bake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken pasta bake
- You need 8 ounces of penne pasta (2 cups, uncooked).
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of ranch.
- You need 1/3 cup of hot sauce.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cooked chicken.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
This buffalo chicken pasta recipe is quick and easy tossed with spicy buffalo sauce, two cheeses and a great blend of seasonings. Many recipes I've seen are made in a crock pot or slow cooker, or an instant pot, or even as a buffalo chicken pasta bake, but this is simpler recipe. Let's have Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake for dinner tonight! Pick your favorite pasta and cheese and enjoy this quick and easy comfort The easy buffalo chicken casserole is an extension of my pizza pasta bake (which I plan on posting here very soon!).
Buffalo chicken pasta bake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 8-inch casserole dish with nonstick spray..
- Cook the pasta noodles, according to the package directions..
- Stir together the cream cheese, ranch, and hot sauce until creamy..
- Add the chicken, 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, and cooked pasta noodles to the cream cheese mixture and stir to combine. Spoon into the prepared dish..
- Combine the remaining two cheeses and sprinkle over the top. Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese on top is melted. Remove and serve immediately with green onions, hot sauce, and ranch drizzles. Serves 6..
I based the recipes on my mum's. It's made with ricotta, parmesan, mozzarella & blue cheese to create THE ULTIMATE creamy, cheesy dish! Cheese + buffalo sauce + pasta = my favorite combo of all time! I made this Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake and it was a huge hit! I'll be adding to my usual recipes!