Spicy sweet Italian sausage spaghetti. Quick and easy spaghetti recipe with Italian sausage. The tomato-based sauce gets its seasoning from the sweet and spicy sausages. This spaghetti recipe is light on the sauce, which is more typical of how spaghetti is actually served in Italy.
Visit the Spice House for the recipe and spices. I make with my chicken parmesan, or just plain spaghetti or other italian dishes. Add more of the herbs if you like, just make sure to taste before you add! You can have Spicy sweet Italian sausage spaghetti using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy sweet Italian sausage spaghetti
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- It's 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1 of few splashes olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of crushed red pepper flakes to taste.
- It's 1 of garlic/pepper seas. to taste.
- You need 1 of italian seas. to taste.
- You need 1 of onion powder to taste.
- It's 1 jar of classico italian sausage flavor sauce plus a few pours of the classico sweet basil flavor sauce.
- You need 1 can of tomato soup and a little water, i used about half a can of the water.
- It's 1 of sweet italian sausage link casing removed cooked and crumbled.
- You need 1 of whole grain extra wide pasta.
- It's 1 of parmesan cheese, optional.
Want to know more about how the (homemade) spicy Italian sausage is made? Watch the step-by-step video for the recipe here. Sprinkle reserved spice mixture evenly over pork and knead, rotating bowl, until spice mixture is evenly distributed and a light film has formed on the side of the bowl. I hope everyone is having a great day!
Spicy sweet Italian sausage spaghetti instructions
- Chop your pepper and onions. use garlic press to mince your garlic..
- Melt butter in large skillet and add olive oil. Add your veggies and Cook until tender. Next add your.sausage and cook until done.Drain on paper towels, wipe out excess grease then put back in skillet..
- You can go ahead and.add your seasonings now. (I added a little of each while cooking the veggies and.a little.after adding the sauce.) Add classico sauces, soup and water. Mix well and simmer until heated through..
- While your sauce is simmering, cook pasta according to package directions. When it's ready, Plate your pasta and add desired amount of sauce. garnish with parmesan if using. Serve with butter/garlic harvest grain toast or bread of your choice. Enjoy!.
Me and my family love done spaghetti's. This is one of many ways I cook spaghetti's. I hope you enjoy this cooking. Sausage, peppers, and onions was a staple dinner, spaghetti with sausage, pizza with sausage, stromboli with sausage… you get the point. Sweet looked more or less like any other link, but the spicy Italian sausage was always red — sometimes red from just chile flakes, sometimes because it.