Pan-fried Garlic Chilli Broccoli.
You can cook Pan-fried Garlic Chilli Broccoli using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan-fried Garlic Chilli Broccoli
- You need 1 head of (*about 300g) Broccoli *cut into small florets, thick stem sliced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- It's 2 cloves of Garlic *crushed.
- You need 1/2 of Chilli *sliced, OR Dry Chilli Flakes as required.
- It's 2 pinches of Salt.
- It's 2-3 tablespoons of Water.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- It's of Grated Parmesan.
Pan-fried Garlic Chilli Broccoli instructions
- Heat Olive Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, add Broccoli, Garlic, Chilli, Salt and Water, cover with a lid and steam-cook for a few minutes..
- When the Water is evaporated, remove the lid and stir-fry until slightly browned..
- Sprinkle with some Black Pepper and grated Parmesan, and serve..