Lasagna. Lasagne are a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. The ultimate comfort food lasagna, with layers of rich homemade meat sauce, creamy béchamel sauce , noodles , cheese and fresh mozzarella. Classic Lasagna is great for feeding a crowd, and also freezes well for new mom meals and quick thaw dinners.
Get traditional Italian versions and vegetarian lasagna recipes. Looking for an easy and healthy vegetarian lasagna recipe? Check out some favorite vegetarian and vegan lasagnas. You can cook Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna
- It's 1 lb of italian sausage.
- You need 1 of prego tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of pepperoni, diced.
- It's 1 dash of garlic salt.
- It's 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Lasagna noodles- no boil.
- It's 1 packages of 32oz ricotta cheese.
- It's 1 1/2 lb of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of diced portobello mushrooms-optional.
- You need 1 dash of cooking spray.
Lasagna é a cidade de uma raça de gatinhos chamados Doram. Nesse lugar, os Doram vivem em harmonia com a natureza, tornando-se Invocadores. Aventureiros que desejarem descansar um pouco, poderão beber na Taverna Forninho. Lasagna Bolognese is a typical dish of Emilia Romagna, in particular of the city of Bologna.
Lasagna step by step
- Brown italian sausage, onion, and mushrooms, add garlic salt.
- When italian sausage is almost done, add pepperoni cook untill slightly crispy and italian sausage is brown..
- Add prego sauce to pan. Fill jar 1/3 way with water mix to get remaining sauce, add to pan and simmer until warm..
- Coat bottom of baking dish with a light spray of non stick spray..
- Add a very thin layer of sauce mix to coat bottom of pan.
- Place layer of noodles down..
- Cover noodles with1/3 (depending on how many layers you want) package of ricotta cheese.
- Spread 1/3 (depending on how many layers you want)of the sauce mixture over noodles and ricotta..
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over sauce..
- Repeat steps 6-9 until you reach desired number of layers. I usually do 2 not counting the top..
- On the top layer, place noodles, cover with remaining sauce and mozzarella cheese..
- Cover pan with foil-tent foil.
- Remove foil and broil on high until cheese is toasted..
- Bake at 350° for 45-60 min or until noodles are soft..
- Remove foil and broil on high until cheese is golden.
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes..
Add lasagna to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Freezing homemade lasagna is a great way to have ready-made meals on hand for nights when it's all you can do to turn the oven on and heat up dinner. For everybody that loves to cook lasagna at home! From Italian lasagna (and its plural lasagne), possibly from Vulgar Latin *lasania, from Latin lasanum ("cooking pot"), from Ancient Greek λάσανον (lásanon, "trivet or stand for a pot"). Others argue the Italian lasagna originally derived from the Arabic (Semitic) lawzinaj ("almond cake").