Pasta Primavera with Chicken.
You can cook Pasta Primavera with Chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta Primavera with Chicken
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped fresh basil.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It's 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots, sliced into ribbons.
- It's 1 of medium zucchini, sliced into ribbons.
- Prepare 16 oz of linguine.
- Prepare 10 oz of cooked shredded chicken.
Pasta Primavera with Chicken step by step
- In a blender, combine basil, mayonnaise, parmesan, lemon juice, salt, cayenne pepper, & black pepper. Process until smooth to make a pesto..
- Place linguini in boiling water. Cook for 8 minutes..
- Add carrots to pasta. Cook 2 minutes. Add zucchini. Cook 2 more minutes. Drain..
- Add pasta mixture back to pot. Add chicken & pesto to pot. Toss to mix well..
- Cook over low heat until heated through, about 7 minutes..