Chicken Parmesan, Easy and Light Version.
You can have Chicken Parmesan, Easy and Light Version using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan, Easy and Light Version
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of SEASONING FOR CHICKEN.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise mixed with 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning blend.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 8 oz of cooked angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 1 of FOR SAUCE.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- It's 2 of minced garlic cloves.
- It's 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 of 15 ounce can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped fresh basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh sliced chives.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 8 of thin slices fresh mozarella cheese.
Chicken Parmesan, Easy and Light Version instructions
- Combine all seasoning for chicken except mayonaise and lemon juice on a plate..
- Brush chicken lightly with mayonnaise/lemon mixture. Press seasoning mix onto chicken..
- Heat oil in large non stick skillet. Cook chicken breasts on both sides until almost cooked through, remove to a plate..
- Add onion and garlic to skillet, heat just a minute, add chicken broth and bring to a simmer, add tomatos with all juices, add pepper, red pepper flakes,italian seasoning and salt to taste. Simmer 4 to 5 minutes, this is not a thick sauce..
- Add fresh herbs and parmesan cheese to sauce. Ladle half of sauce on hot pasta, keep warm. Add chicken back to remaining sauce in skillet, cover each breast with 2 slices mozzarella cover with lid and on low heat cook just until cheese melts and chicken is cooked through..
- Serve chicken on pasta. Serve extra grated parmesan cheese at the table.