Mexi style tomato soup pasta bake. Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup Pasta Bake is an easy weeknight dinner the whole family will love! A little cumin, paprika and some diced tomatoes with peppers. Transfer soup to a large skillet and.
Jenny's Cheesey Stuffed Sausage Pasta BakeJimmy Dean. You don't need special equipment to make this soup, just a large pot and a blender. Homemade roasted tomato basil soup with garlic, olive oil and caramelized onions. You can cook Mexi style tomato soup pasta bake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexi style tomato soup pasta bake
- Prepare can of tomato soup.
- It's 8 of chicken,stripped, cubed, or shredded.
- Prepare 3 slice of bacon, crumbled.
- Prepare of pasta, penne.
- Prepare 1 cup of salsa.
- You need 1 can of milk, fill tomato soup can.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It's of cilantro chopped.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of mexi cheese.
Delicious, flavorful and the best way to use up garden tomatoes! You'll never want to go back to the canned stuff after you try this. You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come together to make such a velvety and delicious tomato soup, but let me tell you. Out comes the onion and the sauce is ready to be spooned over pasta.
Mexi style tomato soup pasta bake instructions
- Cook pasta accordingly. Set oven at 400..
- Add condensed tomato soup , a can of milk, cumin, and salsa. Simmer and stir. Cook while pasta is cooking..
- Melt butter in a large pan. Add cooked pasta. Add chicken , bacon, and cilantro. Mix . Add tomato sauce..
- Add cheese. Place in oven and cook 10 minutes. Serve hot and enjoy..
Pasta baked in a homemade tomato sauce topped with melted cheese, this Tuna casserole is juicy and full of flavour and bears no resemblance to the usual acts of desperation associated with canned tuna meals! Confession: I say "Everybody has a can of tuna" but I don't. This rich tomato pasta bake is a quick midweek meal the kids will love. Find lots of tasty meal ideas, like this tomato pasta recipe, at Tesco Real Food. Use a handheld blender to blitz the sauce until smooth then season well.