Cheese Chilli Sweet Corn.
You can have Cheese Chilli Sweet Corn using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese Chilli Sweet Corn
- Prepare 150 gm of Sweet Corns.
- It's 2 tbsp of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Salted Butter+Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- It's 1 pinch of Red Chilli Powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Chopped Curry Leaves.
- You need 1 of Garlic Clove.
- You need 1 pinch of Black Pepper.
- It's 1 of Hot Green Chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander.
Cheese Chilli Sweet Corn step by step
- First Boil corn with Salt and Turmeric for 5 mins with lid on. Then strain out all water..
- Now heat Butter and Oil in the pan. Add crushed garlic and green chilli and fry it till it goes golden brownish but not burnt. And then take out just Fried Chilli and Garlic. Let oil therein the pan..
- Then in the same pan add Corns, Curry Leaves and Coriander. Add Pepper and Red Chilli Powder and Salt if required. And saute it till it corns become lightly golden..
- Now take Corns off the heat and add cheese in it. Mix it. If you want, you can add Chilli Flakes too. And then serve it Hot..